holy lord of all that is good and holy... i am not happy. Wow, i feel like i'm gonna puke. I hate this crap i should never have looked through my old journal today... i feel like i took a time warp to a year ago. holy wow this sucks. anyway, i just got a hug from an 8 year old which was surprisingly very rewarding. So i'm hoping to god that i can just stop thinking all together... i'm in too bad and pissy of a mood even to write about it. I just want it to go away... so i'm gonna end this at that.
Monday, August 08, 2005
About Me

- Name: ~World Squirrel~
"It ain't easy being green." But I sure do try. As newlyweds, my husband and I are trying our best to start our new life off on a good note. We've moved into a LEED Green apartment, improved our recycling habits, and continue to research daily how to live more sustainably. It's a new year and a new life full of fresh green beginnings.
Previous Posts
- knitted nooseabout halfway through my book now, wh...
- another day. no call. so i'm pretty sure that he...
- oh man, i was right about something for once... i ...
- update.... okay, so i finally hung out with him! ...
- yay!! i have a picture of my cutie! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...
- oh man... i'm sooooooooo tired. But i had to updat...
- well... no news yet on the angel front... but i sw...
- okay... so the cycle is fully in motion. I bought ...
- okay, so i know i haven't blogged in a looooong ti...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home