oh man, i was right about something for once... i do only like him because he doesn't like me. I say this because i think he's blowing me off. I talked to him on thursday and asked him what he was up to this weekend, cause i had saturday night in mind... and he said we should hang out and to call him when i got back from Mt. Ranier... so when we got back i had this horribly terrible instinct. It was to not call him, cause i was really afraid he was gonna blow me off... i thought he might say something came up or he was busy or something... finally after stalling and taking a shower and getting completely cutified, (at least to the best of my ability) i called. no answer! not even a lame excuse.. just no answer. oh zeedus lapeedus! i knew it! so i clumisily left a message and now i'm stuck waiting and hoping for him to call me back. God how i hate that... anyway, so i think i'm gonna hang out with vonnegut for a while and try not to think about it until he never calls. later.
Saturday, August 06, 2005
About Me

- Name: ~World Squirrel~
"It ain't easy being green." But I sure do try. As newlyweds, my husband and I are trying our best to start our new life off on a good note. We've moved into a LEED Green apartment, improved our recycling habits, and continue to research daily how to live more sustainably. It's a new year and a new life full of fresh green beginnings.
Previous Posts
- update.... okay, so i finally hung out with him! ...
- yay!! i have a picture of my cutie! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...
- oh man... i'm sooooooooo tired. But i had to updat...
- well... no news yet on the angel front... but i sw...
- okay... so the cycle is fully in motion. I bought ...
- okay, so i know i haven't blogged in a looooong ti...


1 Comments:
no i wont be in seattle for my birthday, i'll be in boise. I will be staying at my friend jessie's house with her mom and dad (who is a pastor) so if it's perverted wait till i'm in gainesville on the 29th
Post a Comment
<< Home